St. Luke’s Lutheran Church
Saint Luke is traditionally known as a physician, a follower of Jesus who cared to communicate Christ's healing love to all people.
That is our desire too.
Join us at St. Luke's Lutheran Church:
- To hear God’s word proclaimed purely in both law and gospel
- To glorify God joyfully in worship and praise
- To teach the gospel of Jesus Christ as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe
- To uphold the priesthood of all believers as conceived by the Lutheran Reformers
- To serve others as a living witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ
|Church Council President
|Ms. Judi Cole
|Mark D. Menacher, PhD
|Curriculum Vitae »
|Director Of Music
|Mr. Eugenio Cruz
|If you are interested in baptism for yourself or your child, contact the church office, and we will set you up to meet with Pastor Mark. Baptisms are usually scheduled on Sundays during our worship service. SLLC Baptism Worksheet Word » or pdf »
|For Christian Matrimony, contact the Church Office to discuss arrangements for this special event.
|Ministry to the Sick
|When a family member is hospitalized or home ill, please call the office to request prayers and arrange for a pastoral visit (hospitals do not provide the church with such information.) If you are the patient, please ask a family member or friend to contact the Church Office.
|Ministry to the Homebound
|The Pastor seeks to make regular visit to members who are homebound. Monthly visits are made by members from our Bread of Life team. If you or a loved one wishes to be added to this special ministry, please notify the Church Office.